Showing all 3 results
What is Phentermine, and how does the medicine work?
Phentermine is a substituted amphetamine used as an appetite suppressant and Central nervous system stimulant that works through certain neurotransmitters to reduce food craving and treat obesity. It is a generic medication used with regular workouts and a healthy diet that helps lose weight quickly.
Where to buy Phentermine, and is it safe to buy medicine online?
Phentermine is an FDA-approved and essential drug used by the health sector; therefore, buying or selling Phentermine is done only through authorized channels. Although you can not easily purchase Phentermine if you don’t hold an appropriate prescription from a doctor, we are a certified online pharmacy that offers all the scheduled and controlled medicine without any prior prescription at affordable rates.
You can easily buy Phentermine online from our website and use it as advised by your doctor.
How should you take this medication?
We advise you to take Phentermine as advised by your doctor and as given on the medicine label. You are also required to follow all the necessary directions and precautions while consuming the medicine. Please avoid medical errors, try to be consistent throughout the treatment, and consult your doctor if your situation is not improving.
All about Phentermine dosage
Would you please take Phentermine as prescribed by your doctor? Still, if you don’t want to take Phentermine without any medical advice, you should initiate your treatment with the minimum possible dose. The lowest Phentermine dosages for different categories of patients without any medical histories are as follows:
Dosage for treating obesity
- For adults
Phentermine 8 gm a day thrice. Your doctor will further adjust your dose as and when required.
- For children
Using phentermine tablets for treating children is not advisable. You can ask your doctor before using Phentermine for your child.
What should you tell your doctor before taking Phentermine?
Phentermine is an appetite suppressant used for treating obesity but can be dangerous for your health if misused. Therefore, you should avoid taking Phentermine if you are allergic to Phentermine or sympathomimetic amine drugs or have the following health disorders:
- Asthma or other breathing disorders
- Blockage in the stomach or intestine
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Liver disease
- Kidney disorders
- Head injuries
- Seizures or convulsions
- Problems in the functioning of the gallbladder and pancreas
- Difficult urination
Please don’t take Phentermine if you are lactating or pregnant. It can increase the chances of premature birth and miscarriage if taken during the pregnancy. Phentermine can pass into breast milk and affect the child.
Side effects of using Phentermine
Phentermine is an effective appetite suppressant to reduce food cravings to treat obesity and helps in weight loss. Although it is safe and effective, it can still cause several mild to severe side effects.
Some common Phentermine side effects include:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Unusual taste
- Pain in the stomach
- Problem in intimacy
These side effects are common and don’t require medical attention unless they become severe or bother you too much. However, you should immediately stop using Phentermine and consult your doctor if you experience the following:
- Noisy breathing
- Cold and clammy skin
- Weakness or tiredness
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Loss of appetite
- Symptoms of the damaged liver such as pain in the upper stomach, nausea, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark-colored urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice
- High serotonin level causing diarrhea, vomiting, agitation, hallucination, fever, sweating, nausea, or vomiting.
- Infertility (both in men and women)
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
Phentermine can dangerously interact with other medicines and severely affect your health. Therefore, it is essential to tell your health expert if you are using the following medications:
- Diet medications
- Similar medications
Medicines such as clonidine, methyldopa, and guanethidine decrease the effectiveness of Phentermine, and on the other hand, medications used to treat hypothyroidism make Phentermine more effective. You should also avoid taking over-the-counter medicines, herbal products, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements while using Phentermine.
Phentermine affects certain neurotransmitters in the central nervous system to reduce hungriness and can be dangerous to your health if taken inappropriately. Therefore, it comes with a long list of precautions and black-boxed warnings that should be taken care of while using Phentermine. The following are some of the protection and warnings that you should consider if you are taking Phentermine:
- Using Phentermine along with alcohol can increase the effects of the medicine. Would you please avoid taking them together?
- Avoid using Phentermine if you are already using any MAO inhibitors.
- Phentermine can work its best if taken along with a proper diet and regular exercise.
- Abrupt withdrawal of this medicine can be dangerous. You should consult your doctor before leaving Phentermine or gradually decrease your medicine dose.
- Phentermine can affect your health; therefore, you need frequent medical checkups throughout the treatment.
- Keep your medicine safe with yourself and never share it with anyone who is a drug addict.
- Please dispose of the leftover medicine under the pharmacist’s supervision once you have completed your treatment.
- Here, we tried to cover all the essential information about Phentermine, but we advise you to consult your physician in case of any confusion.