Showing all 2 results
Ambien: Complete Medication Guide
Buy Ambien online and enjoy up to 40% discounts on each order. No prescription, no extra charge, free home delivery in just 24 hours.
What is Ambien?
Ambien is a highly prescribed sedative medicine that comes as a brand version of Zolpidem. Zolpidem is a kind of medication that belongs to the miscellaneous anxiolytics group of drugs.
This drug class is also known as sedatives on account of its hypnotic properties.
People buy Ambien 5 mg online for the better management of insomnia and certain other types of psychological disorders. Ambien is also known for its off-label uses that we will not cover in this drug guide.
Zolpidem or Ambien is a schedule IV-controlled substance under the controlled substance act (CSA) 1970. According to Wikipedia, about 10 million people use this medication in a year in the United States. In 2018, it was the 60th most prescribed drug in the US, with over 12 million prescriptions.
How does Ambien work?
This medicine comes in both immediate and extended-release forms.
The IR formulation helps you fall asleep when you first go to bed. While the extended-release form comes as a pair of two different layers –
the first layer dissolves quickly to produce instant sedation, and the second layer dissolves slowly to make you sleepy for hours.
Please read this section very carefully before you start treatment with Ambien or any other drug;
- In some people, Ambien can cause a severe allergic reaction; please do not take it if you are allergic to Zolpidem.
- Ambien is not approved for use in teenagers. Misuse of this medication can result in dangerous consequences.
- Ambien may impair your reactions or thinking. You may feel sleepy even after a good sleep of 8 hours.
What do you need to tell your pharmacist before taking Ambien?
In the United States, Ambien is a drug of abuse and can produce an unpleasant allergic reaction in some cases. Please do not take it longer than prescribed; this can cause drug dependence.
Ambien doses are not always the same for both men and women, even though their symptoms are almost identical. Ask your pharmacist what dosage is best for you.
Consult with your pharmacist if you have or ever had any of the following conditions;
- Depression, suicidal thoughts, and mental illness
- Lung disease or breathing problems
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Liver or kidney disease
- Sleep pane
Do not take Ambien or any other sedative if you are allergic to Zolpidem or any other ingredient found in it. Always buy Ambien online to avoid the risk of fake products and their consequences.
- Active ingredients: Zolpidem
- Inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose, polyethylene glycol, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, etc.
How to take Ambien?
While initiating the treatment with sedatives like Ambien, it is crucial to take the drug accurately. Follow these basic instructions while or every time you take a dose of Ambien.
- At the very first step, you must read your prescription label or medication guide sincerely. You may also take the help of this medication guide if you don’t have a prescription.
- Take Ambien tablets orally without crushing or breaking them.
- It is good to take Ambien with food if you have any stomach problems.
- Your dosage must be based on your age, weight, the severity of the condition.
- Do not take a dose that your body can not tolerate.
- Insomnia medications work best if they are taken together with some lifestyle changes and exercises.
- For the treatment of long-term pains, Ambien may also be used in combination with other drugs.
Only one pill in a day right before going to sleep. Your doctor/pharmacist will decide which amount is good for you. This sedative may impair your reactions and thinking. Avoid operating or driving heavy machinery until,
you know how the drug affects you. Dizziness or severe Drowsiness can cause accidents.
Do not drink alcohol or take any other medicine while taking a treatment with this sedative. Similar drugs can cause an unpleasant overdose and affect your health negatively. Also, sudden discontinuation of such sedatives can result in withdrawal symptoms.
What are the possible after effects of Ambien?
Would you please go for immediate medical help if you experience any severe after effects of Ambien? Its severe side effects may affect;
- Noisy breathing, sighing, sleep pane, shallow breathing
- Unusual thoughts, confusion
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- Sexual problems, loss of interest, impotence
- Infertility and missed menstrual periods
Common side effects
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach, etc.
What drugs and other supplements can interact with Ambien?
When combined with other chemicals, Ambien can produce a very unpleasant interaction. Please do not take this sedative if you are already taking it;
- Any allergy or cold medicine
- COPD medicine
- Other narcotics, pain medicines, OTC painkillers
- Hypnotic drugs like Alprazolam, Carisoprodol, etc.
For more information or to buy Ambien online, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by clicking here