Showing all 5 results
What should you know about Percocet?
The Percocet pill is a prescription drug that is a part of the family of medications known as opioids. A health advisor generally prescribes this drug to patients who are experiencing some pain.
You can buy Percocet online without any hassle. It is the brand name of Oxycodone/paracetamol, among many others. This drug is a combination of the opioid Oxycodone with paracetamol. Percocet treats moderate to severe short-term pains.
This drug links to the same source as morphine and some illegal drugs, including heroin. It activates the brain’s reward center. You can order Percocet online overnight. You can use this drug alone or with other medications. Oxycodone tablets are available as generic drugs. You can get this drug in multiple brands and generic versions.
- By using coupon card SAVE10, you can get 10 % flat.
- Also, you can get a 10 % flat if you use the SALE10 coupon code.
What is the vital information about Percocet?
It might be challenging to acquire this drug because it requires a prescription. And you can get the medicine if you consult your health advisor or pharmacist. Misuse, abuse, and addiction to the drug might cause a person to produce obvious mannerisms like appearing high or unusually excitable.
In addition, some people also seem sedative or excessively conked out. As we know that Percocet is a combination of two drugs, both work to reduce pain. Acetaminophen stops the production of despair, and Oxycodone acts by binding the pain receptor in the brain.
How should you take Percocet?
Read the guidelines carefully, and please take the drug timely and adequately. Please take this drug orally according to the prescription. You may use this medication with or without food; you should take it with food for a better effect. Your dose counts on your medical condition and your reaction to the first dose of the medication and age. Please never enhance the amount or never take it more often for a long time.
If you use a liquid form of Percocet, please keep a medical measurement device to measure the dose carefully. Please avoid using a home spoon or cup to measure the medication.
What should you know about Percocet before taking it?
The combination medication is to assist in relieving moderate to severe pain; please do not use it for any other problem in your body.
It contains an opiate ache receiver and a non-opioid ache reliever. Oxycodone works in the brain and nervous system to change how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen reduces fever too.
This drug sometimes causes addiction, and the risk might be higher if you have a substance use disorder. Some of the signs of Oxycodone overdose are as follows:
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Slow or shallow breathing;
- Excessive sleepiness;
- Weak muscles; dark circle in the eye;
- Cold skin; and unresponsive;
Please avoid this drug if you are allergic to the medicine or its components which include Oxycodone. You should not use this drug if you have asthma or a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
What if you overdose or miss the dose?
If one has overdosed and has some side effects like passing out or a problem in breathing, they should use Naloxone if it is available. Symptoms of an overdose might include shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, coma, nausea, stomach pain, tiredness, jaundice, dark urine, etc. If you miss the dose, skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. And please try to take it as soon as you can recall it.
- Percocet 2.5/325: This is the weakest dose of this drug. A health advisor or pharmacist starts with this dose to get rid of side effects like respiratory depression.
- Percocet 7.5/325: This dose has an additional amount of Oxycodone compared to the lowest quantity of the drug. It is for the treatment of moderate pain.
- Percocet 7.5/500: The difference in this dose from the previous is not the amount of Oxycodone but the amount of Acetaminophen.
- Percocet 10/325: This dose is one of the two options with the highest amount of Oxycodone for patients with high, severe pain.
- Percocet 10/650: This is the most potent dose of this drug. It has the maximum amount of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. A health advisor prescribes it for ending the quantity.
Percocet side effects
Unlike other drugs, Percocet has some side effects. Some common side effects of Percocet are as follows:
- Nausea; light-headedness; dizziness; headache;
- Constipation; stomach pain; dry mouth;
Some severe side effects:
- Noisy breathing; sighing; shallow breathing;
- Weakness; fever; unusual bruising or bleeding;
- Confusion; loss of appetite; vomiting;
It is not a complete list regarding side effects. For other information, please consult your health advisor or contact us.
Interactions of Percocet with other drugs
Please do not use drugs with a combination. Some medicines can interact with others. Some conditions are here:
- Sedative medications;
- Treatment for motion sickness;
- Cold or allergy medication;
- Other opioids medications such as prescribed cough medicine;
It is an incomplete list regarding Interactive drugs and conditions. For more information, please consult your doctor or contact us.