Showing all 12 results
Hydrocodone: A Complete Medication Guide
What is Hydrocodone? How can I safely buy Hydrocodone online?
Hydrocodone is one of the highest prescribed opioids (narcotic) in the United States (in 2013, about 136.7 million prescriptions for this medication were made in the United States). According to healthcare experts in the United States, Hydrocodone is America’s favorite drug. People can buy Hydrocodone online only after getting a prescription from their doctor. We make it easy to buy a free-of-cost online prescription for your medicine. Therefore, you can buy Hydrocodone online from our web pharmacy without a prescription.
It is a semi-synthetic opioid medication derived from codeine. The term semi-synthetic means that Hydrocodone is made by altering a naturally occurring substance from, the opium poppy plant. Hydrocodone is not an opioid as it is not a naturally occurring substance. It is about six times more potent than codeine. The Food and Drug Administration has approved Hydrocodone to treat moderate to severe pain. You may buy Hydrocodone online to use as a cough suppressant as well.
It is available in various formulations for pain management.
- In combination with other medications like ibuprofen or acetaminophen
- Long-acting, slow-release capsules/tablets
- Short-acting, immediate-release tablets
- Hydrocodone is a highly addictive substance used to treat moderate to severe pain.
- It comes under specific brand names.
- You may buy Hydrocodone online also in combination with other drugs like acetaminophen.
- It should be used under experts’ supervision. You may also use the medication guide to have a beneficial dosage.
- As mentioned earlier, Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic opioid. As per their nature, narcotic products like Hydrocodone can produce breathing problems. Never use this medication in more significant amounts or for longer than prescribed.
- Swallow Hydrocodone tablets as a whole without crushing, chewing, or breaking them. If you break or crush an extended-release tablet, this can lead to a potentially fatal dose.
- This medicine may be habit-forming, even at proper doses. Never share Hydrocodone with others, especially with someone who has a history of opioid abuse or addiction.
- Misuse of this opioid can cause addiction and overdose.
- Keep this opioid in a safe place and away from children’s reach.
- Always order Hydrocodone online to avoid the risk of counterfeit products and their harmful effects. At our web pharmacy, Hydrocodone is available for sale without any prescription.
How long does Hydrocodone take to kick in?
- Hydrocodone is taken orally and has to pass through your digestive system, before you start experiencing its effects.
- You should begin feeling the effects of Hydrocodone in about one hour.
- According to the package insert, a 10 mg oral dose of Hydrocodone reaches peak concentration, in the bloodstream in about 1.3 hours.
- Addict people can take more time to experience its symptoms.
- It would be best if you bought Hydrocodone online to get a genuine product, that will provide you with the best advantages of the drug.
How should I take Hydrocodone, and what should I avoid while taking Hydrocodone?
- It would help if you took Hydrocodone in the same way as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should read your prescription label sincerely and follow all instructions given in the dosage guide.
- It would be best if you bought Hydrocodone online to get a free prescription label.
- Never use Hydrocodone in larger or smaller dosages or for longer than prescribed.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if the medicine is not working well.
- It may be habit-forming, even at regular and prescribed doses.
- Never share Hydrocodone with others, especially someone with a history of drug addiction and abuse.
What are the doses of Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone dosage is based on taking the lowest possible amount to achieve reasonable pain control. You may use this opioid drug every four to six hours, and the initial dose in adults is usually 2.5 to 5 mg per dose of immediate-release medicine.
How do I stop taking Hydrocodone?
It would help if you did not stop using Hydrocodone abruptly without, consulting your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Sudden discontinuation of Hydrocodone can lead to some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, including the following.
- Widened pupils
- Inability to sleep
- Muscle cramps
- Joint pain
- Fast heartbeat and breathing
Your healthcare provider may reduce your dosage gradually over time to prevent withdrawal. You may decrease your dosage gradually, by 25 to 50 percent every two to four days. You may also take the help of the medication during the discontinuation of the drug. Buy Hydrocodone online to get a free medication guide.
Who should not take Hydrocodone?
People who have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days should not use this opioid drug. Do not use this opioid medication if you are allergic to opioids or have recently used sedatives, alcohol, tranquilizers, or other narcotic medications. People with severe asthma or breathing problems should also avoid using Hydrocodone. They must consult with their doctor before using any opioid medicine.
Hydrocodone is not approved for use in people with a blockage in their stomach or intestine.
What are the most common & severe side effects of Hydrocodone?
This opioid medicine can cause some mild to severe aftereffects.
However, these effects do not occur as usual but are possible in some problematic situations. The severity of side effects can depend on your physical and psychological health.
Most of its side effects occur due to the misuse and abuse of the medicine, but they can occur without any known reason in some adverse conditions.
Common Side Effects
- A Feeling of General Discomfort Called Malaise
- Drowsiness, Constipation, Fainting, Dizziness
- Generalized Weakness, Low Blood Pressure, Nausea
- Inducing of A Relaxed, The accessible States,
Severe Side effects
- A Type of Allergic Reaction Called Angioedema;
- A Spasm of the Larynx;
- Abnormal Liver, Function Tests;
- Abnormal Nervous, System Function Affecting Alertness;
- Bronchospasm, Fast Heartbeat, Slow Heartbeat;
- Decreased Lung Function, Trouble Breathing, Vocal Cord;
Not every person taking Hydrocodone experiences all of these or other adverse effects. A user must consult their health expert before starting with Hydrocodone. It will help them stay safe from the harmful side effects of Opioids.
For more information or to buy Hydrocodone online. Please feel free to contact us.