Get to know more about Attention – deficit hyperactivity disorder.
ADHD is a medical term that stands for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. This disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has differences in brain development and brain activity that affects attention and self-control. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder occurs with the symptoms of hyperactivity, impulsivity, and inactiveness since childhood. ADHD is commonly known as a neurodevelopmental disorder, most commonly diagnosed in children. In both children and adults, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder can occur, but usually, the symptoms start to show from childhood. In the beginning, people know ADHD as ADD( attention-deficit disorder).
With ADHD, most people feel energy levels and inattention to their studies, work, and other daily life activities. An individual with ADHD can have trouble focusing their attention on a single task, managing time, following the right direction, and sitting still for a long time.
A brief history of ADHD
- In 1978, Sir Alexander Christon, a Scottish doctor, recognized that some people were easily distracted from their goals, daily life activities. They were unable to perform the activities in the right direction. So the symptoms of this ADHD came to know from there.
- In1902, ADHD was first mentioned by British Pediatrician Sir Geroge Fredric still. Firstly he defines an abnormal defect of moral control in children. He saw that some affected children were unable to control their behavior and had issues of self-control.
- In 1932, German doctors discovered hyperkinetic disease; with this disease, children could not stay still.
- In 1980 APA released the third edition of the DSM( Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental disorder). In this edition, they recognize hyperkinetic reaction as ADD( attention-deficit disorder)
- In 1987 APA again renamed ADD into ADHD( attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) which combines, hyperactivity, inactiveness, and impulsivity in an individual.
- Today we all are entirely aware of this problem; scientists and researchers are trying to find out the causes and best treatment of ADHD.
ADHD in children
Usually, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder begins in childhood. In children, ADHD includes problems at school and sitting still for a long time. All the children have ADHD problems, often have difficulties completing school tasks, sitting still at school, and setting the goal of life. CDC(The Center for Disease Control and Prevention) has reported that in the United States, around 8.8% of children aged 3 to 17 years have had a diagnosis of ADHD at some time.
ADHD in adults
In most people, symptoms of hyperactivity might decrease with age, but impulsivity and inactiveness may continue. More than 60% of children who have the symptoms of ADHD in childhood also show the symptoms of ADHD in their adulthood. Adults who do not have the treatment of ADHD may harm many aspects of life. With ADHD, adults can have the problem of forgetfulness, trouble managing time, issues in holding down a job, and setting goals.
Symptoms of ADHD
Several numbers behavioral problems are associated with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Some common symptoms of this problem are as follows:
- Forgetfulness regarding the daily activities
- Easily get distracted
- Trouble in staying still
- Suffer from difficulty focusing and concentrating on the tasks
- Frequently loss item
- Feel the concern to make maintaining focus while reading and studying
- Have problems organizing their daily tasks
- They are easily distracted from the small things happing around them
Hyperactive and impulsive types of ADHD causes the following variety of symptoms such as:
- Talk excessively
- Suddenly disturbs others while speaking
- Have difficulty sitting still and reaming seated. Like in the class
- Have problem waiting their turn
Causes of ADHD
Research and scientist are trying to search for the way to manage a person’s cause of ADHD. Still, they are not sure what causes the condition of ADHD. According to various health care professionals, generic and neurological factors are the main factors driving ADHD. Some other factors that are responsible for causing the ADHD are as follows:
- Brain injury
- Premature delivery
- Low birth weight
- Alcohol or tobaccos use during pregnancy.
Researchers also reported that structural differences of the brain also could be the reason for ADHD.
The additional diseases that can cause by ADHD
People with ADHD problems also can trouble with other mental health situations such as anxiety and depression. Some of them are as follow:
- Anxiety- People with ADHD also experience the problem of ADHD. Anxiety disorders are mental illnesses that cause overwhelming fear and anxiety.
- Depression- If you or your child are troubled by the problem of ADHD, you can have the problem of depression. Depression is also a mental illness problem that causes fear for daily life activities.
- Learning disorder- Some children with ADHD also have trouble with learning disorder problems. This disorder makes it hard to complete their study tasks and the problem of writing and reading.
Management of ADHD
In the treatment of this disorder, first of all, your doctor diagnoses and tests your body for the symptoms you have. After that, according to the symptoms, they prescribe you the treatment.
Diagnosis and testing of ADHD
- In the first step of diagnosis, your doctor will recognize the type of symptoms that you or your child has in the last 5 to 6 months.
- After that, they try to gather information about your behavior from your family, school, and college friends.
- After recognizing all the signs and other health issues, they start the treatment of ADHD.
- If your child has the problem of ADHD, meet the doctor and ask them how you can keep them safe from ADHD. For a better diagnosis, you can make notes of your child’s behavior and provide them to the doctor and counselor.
Treatments of ADHD
ADHD can cure with medications, psychological therapies, and other natural remedies.
Medications for ADHD
Medications can be the best treatment to cope up with the problem of this disorder. Medicines of ADHD affect the brain chemicals that make you able to control your action and impulse.
The first medication for hyperactivity
Benzedrine was the first medicine to treat hyperactivity. It is a stimulant medication that makes children’s behavior better and enhances school performance. In 1936 FDA approved Benzedrine for the treatment of hyperactivity.
For treating ADHD, two main types of medicines are available: stimulants and non-stimulant.
- Stimulant medications– Central nervous system stimulant medicines are the most recommended medications for ADHD treatment. These stimulants increase the amount of brain chemicals dopamine and norepinephrine.
Some popular stimulants for ADHD are as follows:
- Adderall( amphetamine-based stimulant)
- Methylephnidate( Retaline)
- Bupropion( wellbutrin)
According to various health professionals from all these medicines, Adderall is the best and most effective for the treatment of ADHD. This medicine is a combination of two drugs, amphetamine, and dextroamphetamine. Adderall directly works on the central nervous system and enhances the amounts of specific brain chemicals and activity of neurotransmitters in the body. The action of the body’s neurotransmitters improves your attention to work and staying focused on a single task. You can buy Adderall online from our online pharmacy. We provide drugs at discount prices, without taking any unreasonable and extra charge. To get to know more details, you are free to contact us 24*7.
- Non-stimulants medications– These medicines work by increasing the level of norepinephrine in the brain. Norepinephrine helps with memory and attention activeness.
Some non stimulant medicines are as follows:
- Antidepressants like nortriptyline( Pamelor)
- Atomoxetine( Strattera)
Psychological therapies include talk therapy and behavioral therapy. In talk therapy, you or your child can share your life managing problem with a psychologist and ask how to manage your life. In behavioral therapy, you can take tips on how you can manage and monitor your behavior.
There are some natural remedies are available also effective for treating the ADHD, such as:
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet
- Using limited screen time
- Doing physical exercise daily
- Getting plenty of sleep
If your doctor recommends you take Adderall to treat ADHD, you can order Adderall online here without paying for the prescription and other consultation.